Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The calorie count

(Click to enlarge)
The baby swans are all four still alive.

(Click to enlarge)
Ferry view on the way home.

(Click to enlarge)
This patch was planted full with little young shrubs. Then they forgot about it and now the weeds have completely overtaken. I think they only way to fix this is by taking everything out, including the shrubs.
What a waste...

(Click to enlarge)
I went on the cross trainer when I got home and burned about 180 calories. I thought I'd count the calories I ate and drank today and posted it on facebook.

So instead of the 2500 a grown man apparently needs, I only got 1747 all together. And this is why I'm losing weight :-)

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

Oh that's the bit of land that does/doesn't look British... well there's no rubbish all over it, so it can't look THAT British can it...

Vincent said...

We prolly have laws that forbid dropping buds but no officers to enforce that law...